Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Exam (AMEEE) is the national level entrance examination to get admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Course at Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, Duly approved by DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, New Delhi..
AMEEE 2020 Eligibility
- Candidate must have either passed 10+2 (PCM) or is appearing in 2020 or A candidate must possess three years _ Diploma in any stream recognized by Central / State Govt. is also eligible for admission in AME.
- All candidates who are eligible for admission in B. Tech. Courses are also eligible for Aircraft Maintenance _ Engineering (AME)..
- Candidate age must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
Exam pattern and syllabus
- AMEEE 2020 consists of 100 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be asked from subjects as Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, English and General Awareness for _ 10+2 standard basis.
- AMEEE question papers will be in both Hindi and English medium, but in case of any ambiguity, the English _ version shall be considered final.
- This exam will be held offline mode in city nearest to candidate.
- There is one (01) negative mark for each wrong answer.
Entrance Exam pattern
- Candidates are required to fill the Application Form Online through our official website
- Candidates have to fill up his basic information and upload photograph.
- On submission of details, the payment option will be open to Pay Rs. 300/- for confirmation of registration form _ submission.
- The transaction reference ID shall be quoted by candidate for any further query.
- The Acknowledgement Page is not required to be sent to us.
- The application fee payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Eligibility for counselling:
- The cut-off marks of AMEEE 2020 will be declared on the date of result.
- Only such candidates who obtain the minimum cutoff marks will be succeed.
- Successful candidates shall be called for counselling according to their All India Rank (AIR) in
AMEEE 2020 by _giving intimation through SMS, Email, Newspapers and website. However,
the allotment of seat shall depend on _the availability of the seats on the day of counselling.
- The successful candidates are advised to keep a close look on websites www.iiagurgaon.com and
Newspapers _for counselling dates. The counselling letter & result card can be downloaded from the
Reservation of seats:
- 10 percent seats are reserved for the Girls candidate.
- 20 percent seats are reserved for 3 years engineering diploma holder or any higher
qualification in science with _Physics and Mathematics.
- 10 Percent seates are reserved for already passed candidates (before 2020), upto March-2020, for direct admission
Seat allocation process and admission process:
- The candidates will be informed separately about the date of counselling, number of seats,
required documents, _counselling fees etc though sms, email.
- Candidates are required to be present on the day of counselling with original documents /
- The number of institutions, courses and seats may increase or decrease up to the
- The allotment of seat through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the
AMEEE 2020 AIR (All _India Rank) of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given
for the seats and availability of seat in the _institute. Once the seat is allotted to the
candidate, no change in the Institution / Course is admissible, Subject to avialability of seat in that course within 15 days of class commencement.
- The fee paid at the time of counselling by the candidate after the allotment of seat